Sunday, September 16, 2007

the float...

how is it possible we only came in third?
this was before more kids had gotten therem. the sign says "fall in love with learning"

me and some of my students. (the plaid is my costume...)

sally and some of her students.


you wouldn't believe how long this parade is for such a small little town. the first year that i'm not working in agassiz, i will still be at the fair to watch the parade.

here's one of the reasons we should have won - fluttering leaves along the side of our float...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

small towns do it up right, hey? great plaid outfit!

Anonymous said...

You're such a dedicated teacher.

Anonymous said...

love the added video. the girl with the rake really completes the whole theme. Did you come up with this idea?

Alyssa said...

Wow, what a high tech post! Video and all. Loved the fluttering leaves, wish I'd driven out there to experience the agassiz fair for myself.