as a favour to Sharelle...haha. i mean, Sharelle did this and now i am too. i'm really not a quote person - i often feel as though i watch a movie with someone and we leave the theatre together with them repeating lines from the movie that i don't even remember. or maybe that's just alyssa. but anyways, i did my best to pick my favs but i'm starting to wonder if other people have even SEEN some of these movies...we'll see...
Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie (or quote them from memory).
Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
Fill in the film title once it’s been guessed.These are the players’ rules:
No Googling or using IMDb search functions (don’t cheat!).
Leave your answer(s) in the comments.I pick the quotes; you guess without internet aid. I'll post the results as they come in.
1. The only true currency in this bankrupt world if what we share with someone else when we're uncool. Almost Famous
2. Well I don't want our kids growing up thinking there powerless because of me. Everything they do in this world has a consequence. Our children still believe in miracles. They still believe anything is possible. As long as they believe like that, they're gonna be something. They're gonna make a difference in the world...and that means I made a difference. The War
3. You know what that is? Death. You know what I just did? I defied it. Wild Hearts Can't be Broken
4. Do you know how popular I am? I am so popular. Everybody loves me so much at this school. Breakfast Club
5. "I love the sky. It's so limitless." "It is big. It's very big." "Big doesn't even sum it up, right? That word big...is so small." What's Eating Gilbert Grape
6. I'm impossible to forget, but I'm hard to remember. Elizabethtown
7. The question isn't "what are we going to do," the question is "what aren't we going to do?" Ferris Bueller's Day Off
8. Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth. Into the Wild
9. This is one of those key moments in life, when it's possible you can be really, genuinely cool - and I'm failing 100%. Nottinghill
10. I can't seem to stop singing wherever I am. And what's worse, I can't seem to stop saying things - anything and everything I think and feel. Sound of Music
11. I was a little kid, and I was crying for one reason or another. And [my mother] was cradling me, rocking me back and forth...and there was like snot running down my nose. And she offered me her sleeve and told me to blow my nose into it. And I can remember, even as a little kid, thinking to myself, this is love... this is love. Garden State
12. "You don't always have to be who they want you to be, you know?" "I happen to like being adored, thank you!" 10 Things I Hate about You
13. Walk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later...get squish just like grape. Karate Kid
14. A real loser is someone who's so afraid of not winning he doesn't even try. Little Miss Sunshine
15. The first rule of eye makeup is that you can never wear enough blue eye shadow. My Girl