Friday, December 18, 2009

speaking of my pantry...

i have signed up to begin selling tupperware. yes. i thought that if i was raving about it so much, why not put the raving to good use. so that you won't be subjected to tupperware play by plays (because i'm pretty excited), i have started another blog - Tupperware You Are. it'll have my own personal stories on tupperware in my life, recipes, and current sale info. it'll be updated a few times a week so add it to your reader.

(and by the way, those modular mates (blue-lidded containers) will be FORTY PERCENT OFF in january! aaaand...if you host a party, the host credits are DOUBLED until january 15th aka. you get double what you'd usually get for being a host.) i bought my modular mates set with my host credit when i held a party a few months ago and they have made my pantry so much more organized.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, the pantry looks great! Wish I was there to admire all of your Tupperware in person.

Carolyn said...

Hey, I'll book a party!