Thursday, December 31, 2009

resolution time

it's that time again. some say it's silly to make new years resolutions because you should be making resolutions all year round. i blogged about this back in 2007 as well - 2007 resolutions. some of these resolutions are the same as 2007, but seeing as i'm a fan of fresh starts - here are the resolutions that i've made for 2010.

> be a little greener: use less produce bags, remember my reusable grocery bags when i go shopping, send tim's lunch in tupperware not baggies, etc.

> use the food in my fridge, freezer, and cupboards instead of shopping every few days.

> read one book a month at least.

> floss daily. and make a dentist appointment.

> write some letters that are sent via postman, not email.

> sew something. anything.

> drink more water. eat less junk.

> do the 30 day shred for 30 consecutive days. three times.

> clean my bathtub more regularly.

> sell some tupperware.

> research starting a compost. maybe start one. at least do the research.

> keep up with ben's baby book - get some photos printed.

> tell people who i appreciate that i appreciate them more often.

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Great list. I am inspired:)

LaelDyck said...

i have a couple of Jillian's movies and they are really awesome!good for you for wanting to do the 30 day shred

theRachel said...

I agree with you about using what is already in the cupboards - I'm trying to figure out how to get through all of my pantry items before we move back to BC!

Also, if you write me, I WILL WRITE BACK. Just in case you needed some extra incentive. :)

theRachel said...

I may have also just put the 30 day shred DVD on hold at the library. Just maybe.

Marcy Reimer said...

Hey rebecca,

Yeah for the flossing :) And if you need a dentist let me know

As for the sewing I can help you there as well, you are welcome to come on over anytime I have a full set up and can help you sew anything you like, just let me know

Marcy