Wednesday, April 18, 2007

if you guessed we bought a car -- you were...

RIGHT!

on monday, tim bought a car. on tuesday he filled out the paperwork. on wednesday, we brought it HOME! we literally just walked in the door and i'm attempting to post pics. they're not working. so i'm just filling you in so you don't explode with anticipation. haha.
a mazda 3. now, being the car buff that i am, here are some of the features that i thought were great: rain SENSING windsheild wipers, 8 cup holders for 4 seats, tiny trunk lid but huge trunk, all the tools that come with the spare tire (maybe this is every car but i just never knew it), doors that won't lock with the key in the ignition, yes, the list goes on. now, this is the first new car that i have ever in my life driven. and so far, i've only driven it around the block. so i'm posting these pics and then driving over to tim's parents' house to show them. wish i was coming to WR tonight though. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

for starters...congrats! And, too late on the exploding thing...I already have. I think this had more to do with all the information I'm trying to cram into my head for my last exam tomorrow!

PS - can I ride in the car when I come out in May? Ohhhh can't wait to use one of the 8 cup holders (did you happen to ask Mazda why the plethora of cup holders?)

Anonymous said...

wow... congrats... you will have alot of fun. I've got dibs on the front seat cup holders ;)

Anonymous said...

Bec - most cars since the '30's come standard with tools to remove and replace a tire. Glad your excited though!!

Ang said...

I bet you'll be too paranoid about the interior to use the cup holders. I would be. You look hot in blue!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Mazda 3 Bec. I love the Mazada 3 because there is a space for your half full water bottle, empty diet coke can, empty starbucks cup and current diet coke. However, be warned the rain SENSING windsheild wipers are awesome, unless you are in the drive thru car wash and the wind sheild wipers are going crazy and you can't turn them off without turning off your car. True story, it happened to Sharelle and I.

Sharelle said...

ohh i am soo pleased you have joined the mazda club. its a good club to be in, and don't listen to lavonne, the rain sensing wipers are wonderful, sometimes they do get a little excited, but it turns out okay...haha.

i am excited about taking a mazda cruise one of these days, we should take some sweet matching pics...

zoom zoom.

Anonymous said...

oh goodness...I would lose it if you and Sharelle took matching pics of you and your Mazdas...I know it's not exactly the same, but even just talking about it reminds me of the good old days in the late 90s, taking pics of FORSAs...quite possibly the greatest cars ever made, non?