Thursday, May 21, 2009

free sounds good...

did you get your free iced latte at tim horton's today?

i stopped on my way to the school (to get my mat-leave-type papers) to get one and was pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted. but of course, since it was a small, it was gone in a few sips.

then, i guess mcdonalds thought they should have a little iced latte battle. there was a sign saying "free iced coffee" and my car just pulled itself into the drive through. i got a vanilla one and it was wickedly sweet. i guess i should have had regular.

then on my way home from langley, i thought, maybe i'll hit one more tim hortons. it wasn't as good as the first one but nice that it was free.

yep, i make the most of these things. haha.

2 comments:

Cousin Sarah said...

ha ha! Did you know that on Sunday, at least in Missisauga, Harvey's is giving away free burgers?

I am so excited about baby Shulba!

theRachel said...

I love that you are maxing out the free items. I would so be doing the same.