Wednesday, January 06, 2010

and 2 shows make a come back...

at my wedding, there were a lot of survivor jokes...it was my fav. and about 15 seasons ago, i stopped watching. but i just saw a preview for heroes vs. villians season 20 of survivor and the show is BACK on my list - for colby alone. i'm so excited he's back.


then there's american idol. i think i watched only 2 seasons. but ELLEN is a judge! how can i not watch? they've sucked me back in just like they knew they would.
ellen replaces paula

will you be watching?

5 comments:

dawn said...

Survivor-- undoubtably...wouldn't miss it!!! American Idol- I've never watched it in my life, but I am a HHHUUUGGGEEE fan of Ellen, so if EVER I was going to watch, it'd be now!!!!

theRachel said...

I'm not so keen on Survivor, but Dallas and I have definitely discussed that we may have to begin watching AI for Ellen alone.

Jamie said...

wow.. got that PVR just in time!!

Under His Wings said...

I am a huge Survivor fan - haven't missed a season yet, so that's a no-brainer for me. AI? I've only watched one season, but really enjoyed it. Saw Ellen as guest judge on SYTYCD and she didn't fail to entertain. Wish I had a pvr like Jamie has - I'm still taping shows I miss. Oh so last century!

Cousin Sarah said...

We have been watching survivor every season...but I am super pumped for this one...Parvati will be back, she has already been on twice and won once! how many times do you really need to be stranded on an island!
And American idol! well I got a bit tired of the show..but now I am excited!