Monday, January 25, 2010

learning to love again...

the first time we used a gps was when we borrowed my parents' for our ontario trip in the fall. unfortunately, we had an early mishap with it taking us a crazy way to my aunt's through gravel roads when we could have just taken the highway. once you lose trust in your gps, it's a difficult thing to regain. for the rest of our trip, i was sure we were going the wrong direction...

tim and i got a garmin gps for christmas and not a moment too soon as i begin heading all over the lower mainland for tupperware parties. tonight i wove through the maze of mission and found the house i was looking for - a house i would have NEVER found without the gps. i think garmin is gaining my trust back. i'm loving this thing!



3 comments:

Ang said...

oh yeah, the gps is a good one to love. Even just knowing what minute you'll get there makes it worth it for me. One less thing to wonder about.

Unknown said...

Ray and I also bought a GPS for Christmas and I love it. They are great.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, GPS is my life saver! I'm horrible with directions an I absolutely love that the maps app on my iPhone shows what the traffic is like too!