Monday, May 08, 2006

playing a little frisbee.

yes, it was a beautiful day in the neighbourhood and tim and i walked down to the park at the end of our road and played a little frisbee. when was the last time you played a little frisbee? well apparently, tim plays frisbee golf on campus tues. and thurs. so he was practicing up. haha. i think i've improved since the last time we played. i can throw straighter. it makes me want to play a rousing game of ultimate frisbee even though i've never played it before in my life. maybe on the 13th at ang's party. hey, remember the wicked game of ultimate bocchi we played at ang's luau (sp?) last summer? into the forest? maybe we'll hook that up too. bring it on sharelle.

three days until rachel's wedding. AUGH! can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bocce.

Anonymous said...

and what do you mean "ang's party?" what's going down?

Ang said...

sorry rach, didn't get you an invite. figured you'd be "busy". Perhaps getting cured, I've heard you need some healing.
Baaaaaabbbbby.....I can't hold it much longer....it's getting stronger, and stronger. When I get this feeling...

heehee
sorry to hog your blog bec...but rach, remember our endorphin talk. oh man, there will be more stories! One day we will be in the same city, at the same time and laugh a lot. I'm excited for the wedding twist of the junk kick to my date. :) actually no, or....I'll let you know. Enjoy every minute this week.

Sharelle said...

that game of bocce was X-treme. Yes I used that X on purpose. If we could hook that up, that would be great. Maybe go right out onto King George or something. That sure would be X-treme.